|"Hear that Music?"|
Everton vs Wigan should help the toffees score good, Manchester United faces a toothless Newcastle and Arsenal and West ham are not playing any match.
The Starting XI
1. Howard: He has any easy matchup and would probably register a clean sheet.
Option: Lloris is proving to be one of the assests of the season at his 2.09 price and you don't need my advice on what to do with him.
2. Baines: Baines has an opportunity to get back to double figures after not featuring there for a number of weeks.
3. Vertonghen: He's a defender that doesn't depend on clean sheets for points.
4. David Luiz: If he continues in the midfield then there is alot of potential in the charismatic player.
Options: Shorey held at discount is viable. Buttner could be a possibility but thats just based on a hunch I have.
5. Michu: Great player in great form and best opposition to be facing.
6. Pienaar: Put in an excellent performance last time out and more should be expected.
7. Sterling: Should be back amongst starting eleven and can be a good economical addition.
8. Taarabt: He is the engine of QPR and will look to bounce back with his support.
Options: Any of the three chelsea midfielders barndoored being Lampard,Oscar or Ramires can be a good play. De Guzman if Michu out of budget.
9. Torres: Back in some sort of form and a team supporting it.
10. Dzeko: Has to end up in the starting lineup with Mancini rotating his squad.
11. Berbatov: Hes been quiet for sometime and that probably is raising his odds to have a break out.
Option: Jelavic has the easy match on paper so could work out.
Short and Straight.
Hope it helps.